VOTING IS A RIGHT AND A DUTY!
Exercising your right to vote is one of the most patriotic things that you can do. Your vote, your voice matters. Please make sure that you are registered, that you have designated a party affiliation and that your information is up to date.
Then, if you can, help us register new voters and help others make sure their information is up to date. Finally, pledge that you’ll vote this year. Our country needs you!
Check Your Voter Status
Checking your voter information is quick and easy. Fill out the three fields below and you'll be able to:
- review and update your voter registration information
- see your voter activity for the past 12 months
- check your Vote By Mail requests
- find out where you vote on Election Day
- find a personalized sample ballot
- track your Vote By Mail ballot to see when it went out and when it was received by our office
Voter information Lookup
If you’re unsure whether you’re registered to vote — or you’re not sure what address you’re registered, check below or visit the Supervisor of Elections website
Vote By Mail
Any registered voter can request to vote by mail — you can request your ballot in just seconds.
To find out more about registering to vote and requesting a Vote By Mail Ballot visit the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections.
Military and overseas voters can get more information on vote by mail here.
Find Your Precinct
Find out your voting location on election day. Early voting may differ.